Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hawa



the hawa I admire
wearing her attire hiding her figure, 
thus, curbing my desire.. 

The hawa I desire
fearing the (hell) Fire 
is diligent in her prayers 
for the rewards of life hereafter...

The hawa I encounter
is beyond bother 
with the keen race 
to beautify the face! 

The hawa I ask 
from dawn to dusk 
is busy with ALLAH 
murmuring, subhan'allah, subhan'allah, subhana'allah 

The hawa I observe
certainly deserves 
better respect 
than what she expects

The hawa I listen 
is very, very stern 
for her it is a must
to control one's lust

The hawa I met 
boasting her beauty
most probably by surgery? 
but does she know it is all temporary? 

Hence, the hawa
I know is advised to follow
the sunnah of our beloved Rasulullah
from head to toe.... 

The hawaI judge 
often bears a grudge
EQUALITY, she requests (or rather protests) 
but please bear in mind ALLAH'S inquest! 

The hawa I hurt (by this article)
please do not curse or smut 
for it is better I warned before all is gone.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment